Reservation and cancellation policy
We recommend making reservations well in advance. You may book online or alternatively, call or email to authorize a credit card transaction for down payment; please confirm card number, expiration date, name as it appears on card, amount to be charged and the security code on the back of the card (American Express on the front). For reservation a down payment of 30% for the length of your stay is required , with a minimum of 3 full nights (whichever is greater). After receiving Credit Card details we can anytime debit your Card for this amount in advance. Rest of the balance is charged at least 30 days ahead of check in date. If booking is made less than 30 days preceding to check in date a complete amount is charged at one go. With the full payment your reservation will be guaranteed.
Cancellation Policy and Costs
If you wish to cancel your reservation unexpectedly you have to inform Brisas as soon as possible by e-mail. Cancellations will not be accepted over phone. The following cancellation charges are payable:
- Cancellations made up to 2 months and beyond prior to the requested arrival date will qualify for a full refund.
- Cancellations made between 1 and 2 months prior to the requested arrival date will incur a cancellation fee of 30 % of the entire booking amount with a minimum of 3 full nights. The deposit amount will be forfeited.
- Cancellations made within 1 month prior to the requested arrival date will incur a cancellation fee of 100 % of the entire booking amount of your reservation. No deposit will be refunded and the whole amount of renting ( all nights including tax) will be charged.
- In case of non-use of reservation, in case you do not utilize your reservation, in case you do not show up there will be no refund and a “no show fee” of 100 % of the entire booking amount of your reservation will be charged accordingly.
- The entire booking amount of your reservation will be charged and no refund will be made for shortening stay in case you do not utilize your reservation completely, in case of late check-in and/or early check-out.
We highly recommend that you get a Travel Insurance and a Cancellation Insurance to protect you in case it becomes necessary to cancel and to avoid these costs.